Friday, June 11, 2010

Orangeville Blues Festival Meal


My parents moving up to Mono got us all involved in the Orangeville Blues Festival. My sister and I bar tend in the beer tent each year, and my dad and mom sell tickets. Along with that my father is one of the organizers and writes grants and does the financials.

This year on the saturday after our shift and before we all headed out to the David Wilcox concert a bunch of people headed back to my parents place for a meal. It was very well received! My mother made all of the salads in advance, set the table and had the ribs going in the morning, so when we all arrived we really just had to get our plates and dig in. It was very smooth.



Homemade Carrot cake



Strawberry Rhubarb pie

(the rhubarb was from the garden)



RIBS!!!!


Jerk Chicken


A multitude of Salads



The Table

(its new - isn't it pretty)


We had to have two crock pots going for this one!


No comments:

Post a Comment