Friday, August 13, 2010

Quick Tex-Mex inspired Breakfast

I'm back from the cottage - and we really did some cheffing it up - but i need to upload all my pics and write the text, plus study for my exam next week, so right now you're going to have to suffer with a quick breakfast i made a week or so ago- which has been sitting waiting for text.


I just wanted a little breakfast, and was in a tex-mex kinda mood - probably from going to La Hacienda. Luckily i had some salsa and a few other ingredients laying about so i was ready to make it a reality.


For the veggies i had mushrooms, tomatoes, onions, jalapenos and cilantro.


I made a simple scramble topping it with salsa and cheese along with home fries, salad and some toast.

1 comment:

  1. The mixed potato packages worked out great. mmmm home fries.... You create the most awesome dishes with eggs every time.

    ReplyDelete