Monday, December 21, 2009

Silicone egg poaching gadgets



i

I've never been good at poaching eggs, or making hollandaise for that matter. I was shopping at this amazing kitchen goods store in Orangeville with my mom and saw these bad boys. Eggs are a kinda new thing for me, so i'm endlessly trying different ways of cooking them on weekends to enjoy with the crossword.

They were actually quite good. I also noticed while getting my dad stocking stuffers, they have them at Lee Valley. I have yet to try baking in them, which they apparently are also good at. They are a lot more technically formed than ones you make in that mysterious way i have yet to conquer. But that can be a good effect. They are a bit annoying to wash. (by hand - i don't know of this other device - the dishwashing machine).

No comments:

Post a Comment