Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Triple Bacon Threat

Often when i am cooking i am actually making a few things at once - for some reason i find this more challenging, but it involves me having an event! I was heading over to my friend Victor's for his annual post-christmas dinner, and he had heard about my chocolate covered bacon and requested i bring some. I had been planning on making potato salad, so i figured i would do both.



Of course i was hungry, so i thought while i was making the chocolate covered bacon and the potato salad, i would make myself a BLT with avocado. You know, just to tide me over until the meal. (and to keep me from eating all the bacon)




Here you can see the assembly. From left to right (chopped potatoes, bacon, cooking bacon, blt ingredients)




I thought since i was making the bacon anyway i would add some to my potato salad. I also used a little of the grease to give it a bit more flavour.


No comments:

Post a Comment