Friday, October 15, 2010

Baked Tofu Dinner

As you've probably realized cooking for one isn't one of my favorite endeavours, but i do need to eat healthy, and now cheap food, so i have to make myself. This one was actually two lunches also, but was pretty good. The rice and the tofu took the longest, but i did manage to make rice without burning it. (full disclosure: it was a little hard). I served it with some toppings, cilanto, peanuts, green onions and sarachia sauce of course.


I sliced this block into two and marinated one with a spicy sesame soy mixture. I let this marinate for about half an hour, rotating as i went. I used the left over marinate as a sauce at the end. For the other half, i used another of my specialty mustards - this one a lemon mustard and baked them both.

For the rest of the meal i had my calcium rich staples - broccoli, bok choy along with garlic and onions.

Finished tofu.

No comments:

Post a Comment