Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Squash Quesadillas and Shrimp tacos


I used to make squash enchilladas with a mixture of roasted squash, roasted garlic, chipotle and cream cheese - i decided to use some left over squash that we had baked and make quesadillas with these. I used a similar mixture, and grilled them. I served them with a lime chipotle sour cream. I also made shrimp tacos which were tasty as always!

For a side dish i made a black bean and corn salad. I added some cucumbers, cilantro, jaleponas and red onions. I basically used the sour cream dip from the squash and dressed the salad, using more lime that in the dip.


the roasted squash

Quesadilla ingredients (and a spritzer for the chef)

shrimp on the bbq

grilled shrimp

salad

taco toppings

finished quesadillas

No comments:

Post a Comment